Coronavirus pandemic

Yes, I know a lot of people are panicking. I got it, got thru it, it feels much better on the other side. And yes, I am in the rick group.

For your symptoms: twice day
Indian cinnamon - 1 tsp
Honey - 2 tsp
Lime 1/2

To kill the virus: twice a day for 5 days
Cinchona bark -600mg (hydroxychloroquine replacement)
Zinc -100 mg

I also took wide spectrum antibiotic to stop any possible opportunistic infections.

Please leave a comment, if you have followed my advice.

Be well and prosper

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re still with us. The Survivors would be honoured to have you in their party.

I will take your medical advice with 1/2 tsp of salt. :wink:

“I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know.” – Cicero

You are in luck. Thousand of people around the world including in New York already are cured with hydroxychloroquine + zinc combination. Finally it was approved by what must be most bureaucratic organization in the world FDA.

Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are sources for quine. Chloroquine was synthesized over 60 years ago. Before that for hundreds of years people were using Cinchona bark - the original quine source.

To be most effective Hydroxychloroquine + zinc combination must be used early. Using it on intubated patients helps but less effective.

If you know original source for the aspirin my explanation should help. If you do not, nothing will.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/unprecedented-power-grab/
Via Martin Armstrong

1 Like

Dogs can get infected. For all dog owners out there. Protect your dog (or may be yourself ) from coronavirus. Chewable is available for dogs without a prescription.

Perspectives on the Pandemic, Professor Knut Wittkowski and Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi

John F Kennedy Jr & Ron Paul Come Out Against Fauci & Gates

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/john-f-kennedy-jr-ron-paul-come-out-against-fauci-gates/

18-19 years disease cycle

“All three major sunspot minima in Figure 1b–Sporer, Maunder and
Dalton are known to have been associated with devastating pandemics
caused by viral or bacterial agents. Whilst some of these agents could
be interpreted as being newly introduced to the Earth, others probably
represented mutated or re-activated entities that were in circulation at
the time”