First FLD trade!

Hello Everyone

I recently was awakened to Hurst and his cycle analysis. Going long out of cycle troughs has been good to me. Now with Sentient, FLDs are a new trade option for me.

Eur/Usd was moving up yesterday so I looked for any major FLD’s that would give it resistance.

The 40 week FLD was at 1.1570 and the 10 day and 80 day FLDs cross target was also 1.1570.

I shorted at 1.1565 with a stop loss at 1.16

Watching how price crossed the 5hr FLD and retraced back to it and then headed down to the 1 day FLD and back and forth between the two. Pretty impressive.

I did exit a couple points before the 1 day FLD target. Good profit :slight_smile:

1 Like

The next trade I took was Aurora Cannibas. The notes written on the chart are for my friend.

Daily chart:

15min chart:

Wheres the phasing analysis Nick?

Hello David. I am a big fan of your work.

That is a very good question. I will post the cycle analysis on the next trades.

Did you ever try intraday trading with FLD’s? Any advice you could offer from your experience?

Hi Nick,

Yes I did but I found the noise levels to be too high alas. I prefer now to trade around the 20 day to 20 week degrees and have a larger portfolio.

Essential to post a phasing analysis and then we can see what is going on fully.

Best wishes

David

Hey Nick, I know its been a while since you posted in this topic. I have a proposal, maybe start a topic for your intraday trading like this, I am impressed with the style that you are choosing, considering, as David said, the noise factor. Even trading hourly candles, can be brutal. But the way ST helps bring a major peak to your attention and the FLD projections are an important consideration. I have an admission that spreadsheet trading is probably best for my trading of FLDs. And their inherent and vast characteristics.