G'day, from Adelaide, Australia

Hi everyone, Jeff here.
I have been interested in Trading, Cycles and Hurst for about 6 years now. The journey has felt slow at times, but I am very thankful for David’s webinars and software to help keep the knowledge progressing, and motivation rekindled.

While I prefer to trade shorter timeframes, it has been hard in the past to make trading fit in with everyday life. I have learnt that before you can make trading work for yourself, you need to have the other aspects of your life in order first. Of course, there will always be things that come up; but it’s important to be properly prepared so that disruptions to the trading routine are minimised.

Thanks to all who share their wisdom of cycles and trading. Looking forward to contributing more to this Hurst community in the coming months and years.
Cheers :slight_smile:

Hello from North Adelaide
Good luck with your trading

I can send you some pdf books if you want

Peter

Would be good to catch up.
I am usually free on Fridays.

Maybe next week?

What books have you read so far?
If you did not read this one you MUST do it to start with https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiBI1AtlsLPIg1xFXJZB7nBHlYYL
It is basic, but later you will understand why I recommend this one.

The best investment one can make is Education - all you have to invest is your hard work and time

Hi guys,

Fab here. Jeff how you going? It’s been a long time since Dennis’ course. Good to see your still trading. Us from Adelaide should organise something… in person or over the computer. Let me know who’s interested? Cheers