Introduction my self

hello my name is Enzo i post my introduction in his i forum and i think i post wrong not sure where it went
so posting again
i find this forum i was looking for cycle analysis to read some i live in South Italy and i lived in the usa for many year my English is so so hope i get some information on how to start studying Cycle analysis and also where to get some books if any one can recommend if any one speak italian let me know also thank you ciao

Pronto! Welcome to the forum. I have just exhausted my supply of Italian. :smiley:

You can find links to some of Hurst’s original works and some other things by searching the forum. Here is a link to get you started, but I haven’t tested it.

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/12/09/j-m-hurst-cycles-course-cyclitec-services-training-course/

thank you Scarletpip i was able to down load the book wow this will keep me busy all year like any think
in life is Journey and start with first step i will take easy and enjoy later on i may ask some question for the moment i will read comment here at the forum i appreciate the book grazie molto (thank you very much )
ciao

1 Like