Views on below chart

Hello Experts,

My questions may seem silly to you guys but i am finding difficulty to crack these at this moment.

As i am trying to explore cycles my question bank is increasing. I am putting this chart across to you to have some over view on how do you see this?

Right now, what i am trying to look in this chart is as below

1. I am trying to see places where we have a series of Diamonds, and i can see couple of those stack of hollow diamonds, which is giving an idea that okay, we had 18 week and 80 day low that has been registered recently,
  2. Subsequently i have plotted a 40 day FLD Line to see if there is a crossover by price, I have also plotted a 40 day projection box, unfortunately i have absolutely no idea about how to interpret this box.

Can you please help me to understand how would you interpret this chart (Which is attached)?

Moreover, can any of you please take a pain and help in understand what are the key steps that we need to perform to reach to some level of conclusion from a chart (Any Chart)?

By the way this is he chart of Future Crude Palm Oil from Bursa Malaysia. If you would like to access this than KPO# is the symbol from DTN.

Thanks in Advance
Primant

Dear Goh,

Thanks for your reply. When i reach home i will upload chart with more data. Yes, i do agree that we can use FLD. But, I am not clear with "I found division by 2 is more suitable phasing in this case when you look on the composite line. "

Regards
Primant

Hello Goh,

There is some problem with my Sentinent Trader. Unable to send you chart still. No, i do not trade pmetal. We analyze Palm Oil to find probable Buy Singals.

Regards
Primant

Dear Goh,

Metastock Symbol for this would be 1FCPOc3.

Regards
Primant